September 23, 2009

"The Vampire Diaries" 1.02 Review

Best New Show This Year? Well I need to see "Eastwick" first since I am obsessed with that show before it's even started, but anywho, this show so far is the best new show this year, definetly. And episode 2 is my favourite episode so far.
.
Yet again we have mystery and intrigue, and the characters are getting more depth, and the character I am watching out for is Bonnie. She is shaping to be a fine character indeed, and her psychic abilities are going to get her involved in some scary business with the Vampires and other creepy creatures that lurk in the night. Elena needs to be fleshed out a bit more also, but I do like her character, but the one thing I hated about the episode is the Elena and Stefan kiss- it was way too early. You would think they would build their romance and make it more adorable to watch, but we got it in the second episode of the whole series.
.
Vicki is also shaping up nicely with her Damon attack. I actually really like Damon's villainess, and has some funny lines too, but I do hope he shows at least a bit of sympathy to someone soon. And the ending? Shocked me! I thought it was way too early to even contemplate Caroline dying because of Damon biting her. I hope she isn't dead! One of the best episodes of the week, so I love it just fine, I wonder how future episodes can top it.

No comments:

Post a Comment