September 24, 2009

"Melrose Place" 1.03 Review

Only 1.50 million people tuned in for a really great episode? Come on! It deserved a lot more than that, definetly, the episode was filled with everything.
.
Starting with Riley and Jonah, they are a great couple, but can't seem to go through one whole episode without an argument arising. Ella is wonderful, really dominant yet she shows she has a vulnerable side, so I really love her character, I am still torn with who my favourite character is - Riley or Ella, hmm!
.
This episode had everyone feeling a lot more relaxed now, I think the show is finally getting settled and really boiling out the good stuff. It was good to see Jonah doing that music video, bless him when he is told he won't get credited for it, I hope Ella slaps her boss one, and soon. Violet is becoming more likeable, though still a little strange, I can tell she is attracted to Auggie, and him refusing to take the sunglasses can't be good.
.
The ending was very creepy- why does David's father have a file called Ella and another one called Auggie on his computer for? That is seriously strange and I can't wait to find out what the files contain, and I wonder if he has any files on the other characters.
.
All in all, an episode that is proving the series is getting better by the minute and something I look forward to seeing renewed for a second season, though with the ratings being quite bad, I have little to no hope of that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment