September 23, 2009

"90210" 2.02 Review

What I love most about 90210 is that it is simply brilliant for a teen drama. It has drama alright, and enough flair that could carry on for a few more seasons. I'll jump right in.
.
I always thought people could never be manipulated, as there have never been good examples, but this 90210 episode proved me wrong, and with amazing results. When Jen manipulated a doubtful Naomi to send the sext of Annie around school, I was sitting calling Jen all the names under the sun, and it was the best ever manipulation I've ever seen. When Annie begged Naomi to not send the text, it was in that moment of desperation I realize Annie is broken and will never be fixed. There will always be broken shards inside Annie, she has been through so much.
.
This episode showed us the old Silver, someone who sticks up for her friends no matter what. When Silver walked up to Annie at the end when everyone got the sext, it just made me realize how much I love Silver, what a truly amazing character. And Adriana too, I hope she finds out it was Naomi who sent it around, then Adriana will form alliance with Annie and Silver and then Naomi will be forced to go on her hands and knees and beg for forgiveness.
.
A great episode, perfect, this season is shaping up to be better than season 1 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment