September 24, 2009

"90210" 2.03 Review

I LOVE Season 2, and we're only up to Episode 3! I have to tell you, I really am clueless how the rest of the season will go as it's just so random now with the show, but what I do know is that I love, love, love the show, very deeply. Who knew I would feel this way about it?
.
First off, Annie and Naomi go head to head again, and let me tell you, it never gets dull, not one bit. What I love about the Annie v Naomi in this episode, was that the roles were reversed- Annie wasn't the victim anymore, Naomi was, and by God did Naomi deserve it. Though Annie did go a little too far, I couldn't help but actually LOVE what Annie said to Naomi, and I am so pleased to hear Naomi finds out who Liam really slept with in the next episode, so I am waiting anxiously to see her beg for forgiveness.
.
Silver was making progress in this episode, and I was screaming with joy when she found out Naomi actually sent the sext of Annie, and I was hoping they wouldn't be friends anymore, but damn, by the end they were pals again. And wow, Adriana really pulled through and proves why she is a grower. She had temptation dangling in her face and she didn't fall for the bait, Navid is lucky to have someone like her.
.
Ugh, Dixon! I am really displeased with him, he always thinks everything is someone else's fault but his, and Silver really needs to get over him because she deserves so much better. I hope that woman Dixon is going out with will find out Dixon's real age, and hopefully she will slap him very hard.
.
Again, another wonderful episode, Season 2 is on a roll!

1 comment:

  1. Watch all latest episodes and seasons of 90210 TV Show online from this source. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete