September 23, 2009

"Melrose Place" 1.02 Review

Loved, loved, loved it. I know I seem to like anything these days, but Melrose is a new series I am really getting my teeth stuck in to. I might have to watch the original series too, when I have the time.
.
For my favourite character? Currently I am torn between Riley and Ella, both are great and different to each other. The episode furthered the characters and fleshed them out a bit more, which is what I always like to see. I love knowing more about the characters because then I will be able to feel emotions for them whenever they are happy, sad, angry etc. So is this a show I will buy on DVD? You bet'cha!
.
Episode 2 is a step up from the first episode. It felt more relaxed and chilled and I love watching relaxing shows. I loved the Ella storyline, trying to get a client for the firm she works out to ensure she keeps her job, and the struggle to get one was quite funny to watch. I still have to remember names of all the characters so I probably won't talk about all of them. Last episode I thought Auggie murdered Sydney (?) but now I am not so sure, he seems to be more likeable this episode. Violet is also developing too, into both a sexy character to a dark and wierd character. The episode showed 2 sides of Violet, and my opinion of her is unclear at the moment.
.
Melrose Place can balance comedy and drama perfectly, so its a show I will remain faithful to until its end.

No comments:

Post a Comment