June 12, 2009

"90210" Splashes onto DVD with Cover Art Revealed

Beverly Hills, 90210's spin-off splashes onto DVD with
90210: The Complete First Season

I was pleasantly surprised when watching 90210, I didn't think I would get into it. After a few episodes, I began to like it more and more, and the real reason why I wanted to watch it was for Shannen Doherty from Charmed and the original 90210 series. Even though Brenda Walsh isn't in a lot of episodes, I have enjoyed her being back on a television show. I've never seen the original series, but I am starting to buy the DVDs.

90210 will be coming out in Region 1 on August 11, 2009, while Region 2 don't have to wait as long as usual and will be able to buy the DVD and will get it as early as August 18, 2009, just one week later. I am still unsure whether I should get Region 1 or Region 2, I will decide when they both come out.

There will be behind-the-scenes featurettes about music on the show, fashion, sets and more. The DVD set will also be comprimised in 6 DVD Discs.

No comments:

Post a Comment