June 18, 2009

Leyton's Last Season in "One Tree Hill" Season 6 DVD

One Tree Hill is a CW television show, and is currently signed on for a seventh season. Unfortunatly, Peyton won't be in Season 7. Neither will Lucas, but I don't mind about him, I'm not a Lucas fan, I love Peyton more, even though Brooke is my favourite character. Will Season 7 be good? Who knows until it airs. But, the season six finale would have made a perfect series finale, so if the show has ended in many Lucas and Peyton fan's eyes, then you don't want to miss their last season, and you could always pretend it was the last ever season.
.
I've heard a lot of comments about One Tree Hill season 6 being a little boring, but when I caught up with it after watching it without them constant breaks that they seem to like on television, I actually enjoyed it thoroughly. The premiere was compelling, and the whole season followed suite. So I will definetly be buying the DVD once it is available on Region 2, which will be October 5, 2009, and Region 1 people will be able to purchase it on August 25, 2009.
.
Not the best season, but definetly not the worst. Many online shops are taking pre-orders, including Amazon.com for the US, and for the UK, Amazon.co.uk as well as HMV are taking pre-orders. I don't think I will pre-order it, but I will probably buy it when I see it in the shop. Enjoy the rear artwork for the DVD below.
.

1 comment:

  1. I watched season 1 of this show because my cousin has it on DVD, it was good :)

    ReplyDelete