June 11, 2009

Ghost Whisperer 4.23- Book of Changes

It seems that the television season finales this year have been a little disappointing, and I have to say I love Ghost Whisperer, but the finale was disappointing.

The first thing I hated was Eli James. All season he has been in the spotlight and I really don't like him, I think he kinda ruined the season for me, but all in all, I did enjoy season four. Now the finale should have been about Melinda and Jim, and the beginning and end were about them 2, but unfortunatly the whole middle, which was most of the episode, Eli had more lines than Melinda, Jim, Delia and Ned combined.

The second thing that really made me disappointed is that it had no usual cliffhanger. The cliffhanger in season one was Romano creeping up behind Andrea's spirit (love Andrea, I miss her so much), and the second season finale's cliffhanger was Melinda having died was resurrected and reveals she has a brother- Gabriel. And season three's cliffhanger (which is my favourite season thus far) had the six characters but only five shadows. Was one of them dead? Was one of them going to die? These things make me gag for the next season, but I'm not looking forward to Season 5 as much as I would be if I had of been left on a cliffhanger.

But, the positives are the fact that ANDREA MARINO was mentioned and her name was seen in the Book of Changes. I am so thrilled that they included her (I asked Aisha Tyler if Andrea was coming back, she told me she had no plans with Ghost Whisperer at the minute). At the end when all the spirits appear to attend Melinda's and Sam's wedding, I have in my mind that one of them was Andrea, it isn't confirmed or anything, but I like to think she was there.

And also the ending was really heartwarming with Melinda and Sam's wedding, it was such a sweet way to end. But I didn't want sweet, I wanted creepy cliffhanger!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree.

    I miss andrea soo much!

    The ending was good...it just...it just wasn't as good as in the past. I miss the big GW cliffhangers!

    But yes, the ending was very sweet.

    ReplyDelete