June 12, 2009

'More Moments' in Grey's Anatomy Season Five DVD

'More Moments' to enjoy in
Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Fifth Season

Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Fifth Season is a DVD set I pre-ordered from Amazon.com straight away. Really, Grey's Season 5 was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. I honestly think it was the best show in the 2008-2009 season, there was not one dull moment. I do think they could have came up with a better name for it than 'More Moments', I think they're running out of ideas.

The finale of Grey's, Now Or Never, was the best season finale out of all the ones that aired in May 2009. Out of George and Izzie, I really want Izzie to be alive and pull through, and it was the best cliffhanger of all shows this season. My favourite character is probably Callie, or Izzie, but even so, I hope Izzie returns next season.

I recommend this season to watch, it was non-stop entertainment. This boxset will be released on September 15, 2009 for Region 1, I don't know about Region 2 yet, since the Grey's DVDs take years after Region 1 to come out, which I think is unfair, so Region 2 probably wont get it until about November 2010! Season 4 has yet to come out in the UK!

1 comment:

  1. Grey’s Anatomy is one of the fantastic medical, Comedy, and drama series. i love the way of revolution of Grey's Anatomy series. this series revolves around the lives of the doctors and interns at the Seattle Grace hospital. I love to watch Grey's Anatomy with my girl friend she love this series. i have all the collection of this tv series which i collect for her to enjoy every week. you can also assemble it with DVD Quality with just goose egg cost from that web place. for that web reference you just have follow Grey's-Anatomy.Download-tvshows.com

    ReplyDelete