June 15, 2009

Grey's Anatomy 5.24- Now Or Never

Best Season Finale Ever.
.
I was literally stunned at how amazing this episode was. I didn't follow season five on time because I had yet to see season four, being in the UK it really is messed up, the DVD isn't even out yet. So I bought the Region 1 versions and watched Season 4, so I could finally watch Season 5. Season 4 was great, I thorougly enjoyed it.
.
Grey's Anatomy is slowly creeping up to be my favourite show because Season 5 was incredible. Honestly, from the very first episode to the shocking finale, I seriously consider Grey's Anatomy to be the best show of 2008-2009 out of all shows I have seen so far. One part I particularly enjoyed was when they had to do the Kidney domino procedure. When Meredith dropped the kidney, I was stunned. It was such a simple thing but it shocked me.
.
What I loved most about the season is the question whether Izzie lives or dies. I feel so sorry for her, she lived through a lot this year. And I was so pleased with the finale, it was the best season finale yet. One thing that shocked me was George. I did not expect John Doe to be him. When Meredith realized was when I realized and my mouth fell to the floor.
.
Then Izzie! She got passed the surgery, got short term memory loss, then she remembers everything, and then she just goes unconscious! Now I don't know whether George dies or Izzie lives, or if Izzie dies and George lives, or if they both live, or if they both die. I am so looking forward to the season six premiere now, which will be on Thursday September 24, 2009.
.
Altogether an excellent season finale, with the best cliffhanger of 2009 finales!

No comments:

Post a Comment