June 11, 2009

'Red Hot' Desperate Housewives Season Five DVD Cover

Red Hot Season Five DVD Cover for
Desperate Housewives: The Complete Fifth Season
TvShowsOnDVD.com posted the cover art for Desperate Housewives' fifth season, due for release on September 1, 2009. When I first looked at it I was jumping up with joy- no Katherine! But the downfall is, it looks a little plain. Usually they have something on the slip-on box for the Region 1 versions of the DVDs, and they already took their dresses off for the season 4 DVD. I'm hoping they will put apples on the slip-on box and make it look like the promotional poster, then when you take the box off, you will see them in their dresses looking as gorgeous as ever.
.
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon.com, which allow international shipping for a little extra, and since Region 1 DVDs usually come out before Region 2, I will be one of the first people in the UK to have it, unless other people from England do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment