June 11, 2009

Supernatural Season Four DVD Artwork

'Scary' Supernatural is brought to life in
Supernatural: The Complete Fourth Season


A while ago, the boxart for Supernatural's fourth season DVD was revealed, and I fell in love with it instantly. It's my favourite cover out of all seasons of Supernatural. I live in the UK, so I got Supernatural 1-3 on Region 2. The thing thats different from the Supernatural DVDs in Region 1 is that Season 1 for Region 2 is huge, whereas Season 2 is skinnier, and Season 3 even skinnier. And the sides of Region 2 don't have pictures on and don't really match on the side, except Season 1, that had a picture on the side.

But Region 1 DVDs are all the same size, width and they all match on the side with the title and pictures, and they save a lot more space on my shelf. So I recollected Seasons 1-3 on Region 1, as I did with Desperate Housewives, and they look so much better. I pre-ordered Season 4 from Amazon.com a while ago. It will be released on Tuesday September 1, 2009 for Region 1.

But here is a look at the front and rear artwork for the fourth season's DVD, exclusive from TvShowsOnDVD.com

No comments:

Post a Comment