July 17, 2009

"Private Practice" Season Two Review


Private Practice is a spin-off of Grey's Anatomy, one of my favourite shows, and I didn't immediately watch the series, as I only watched Season One for the first time two months ago as I got the DVD for my birthday, in the UK, it only came out in March 2009, which is really bad. However, I really enjoyed Season 1 and I was glad I asked for it for my birthday. So I had some major catching up to do, as I didn't watch Season 2 immediately, and I finished watching season two earlier this week.
.
Season 2 had just begun on LIVING and I thought I would watch it and decide whether to just watch it once a week on the channel, or catch up on the internet, so I chose the latter, and I was very glad. Season 2 is by any means better than the first season, there are new problems each week, and the episodes are very captivating and watchable, so I will definitely buy the DVD when it comes out like next year for us in the UK.
.
One of the things I hated this season was Dell. I really don't like him, he was okay in the first season, but he really did my head in this season. He just involves himself with everything where his nose doesn't belong, and becomes way too personal with other people's problems and acts like a right huffy woman most of the season, and that really annoyed me.
.
But the best episode? I would say the finale, it was very shocking, and ended on a cliffhanger, like nearly every show in the 2008-2009 season. I think my favourite character this season was Violet, she was amazing, very relaxed and a great character while pregnant, and the ending? Well I won't spoil it but it puts Violet's and the baby's lives in jeapordy. Recomended? If you're a Grey's fan and a fan of Addison Montgomery (which I am) then definetly watch this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment