July 16, 2009

"Harper's Island" - The DVD Edition

Once the series ended, I knew that I would want the DVD when it is released. And very soon on TVShowsOnDVD, the artwork was released. I love the cover, I'm just not a big fan of "The DVD Edition" like they could have used a better kind of edition, like "The Blood Red Edition" or something, I'm not the best at making them names up.
.
The DVD will be released on September 8, 2009 in the United States, and a release date has yet to be announced anywhere else, so the UK or other countries could be waiting a considerable amount of time to own the 13-episode series.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I understand that the UK releasedate hasn't been confirmed. But, does this mean that it will definately be released in the UK, or has that not been confirmed either? please reply if you have any info, thanks.

    ReplyDelete