July 16, 2009

Harper's Island 1x12- Gasp


You cannot believe how excited I was for the final 2 episodes of Harper's Island, I even stayed up all night and morning to download the last 2 episodes, and I finally got to watch them at about 3am, and my excitement was enough to keep me awake. When it started, I got butterflies and goosebumps.
.
Spoilers ahead. I knew something would happen to Trish this episode, and since my favourite character was killed off in episode 11, my second favourite, Trish, had to step up for the role, and she did amazing. I didn't want her to die, and I felt so so sorry for her- her fiance, who she loved so deeply, turns out to be the second killer (which I guessed since the 5th episode that he would be a killer), and she is so hurt by it, that he used her so his dad, Wakefield (the main killer) could get his revenge on Abby.
.
Her death scene is my second favourite in the whole series, but it is my favourite in this episode. Poor Danny too, died to save Shea and Madison from a similar fate from Wakefield. It was a very smart and enjoyable episode, and I thorougly enjoyed it. When Trish died, I did what I did when I saw Chloe die, I got tears in my eyes.
.
Now Abby is my favourite, and she is the main character, so I've always assumed she would survive to the end, which I turned out to be right, but even though I predicted it, it didn't crush the excitement and shocks I still got from the last few episodes, I'm just so sad that its ending and no more episodes will be produced, but I am looking very forward to the DVD release.

No comments:

Post a Comment