July 16, 2009

"Lost" Season Four Review


Well I finished the season like ages ago but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to be able to review it. I am very glad I got into Lost finally, and I'm loving the series, but I have to be brutally honest when I say this wasn't my favourite season at all, and is probably my least favourite. I still loved the season, but it didn't feel as much "Lost" as I thought it should have, quite a weak beginning of the season, however it did get stronger as it went along.
.
I wasn't a fan of the new characters introduced- Charlotte, Faraday and Miles, I found them a little strange, and I didn't take well with them. But as I said, it gets better, and I did grow to like Charlotte and Miles, but I still wasn't a fan of Faraday. One of the best episodes of the season I think would be "The Shape of Things to Come", with (spoilers ahead) the death of Alex, Danielle's estranged daughter, who I really liked and I thought she was really good and I didn't want it to happen, and I really liked Danielle as well, I was so used to her being there, and then it happened in the episode before.
.
Lost never fail to deliver amazing finales, and I adored the season four finale as I did with the first three. I wish I had of reviewed sooner because my memory is so bad that I've forgot like half of the season already, and I also thought that Sun's performance when Jin seemed to have been killed on the Freighter explosion was so powerful and amazing that it was award-worthy, acting this season (and every season) has been so fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment