July 01, 2009

"Ghost Whisperer" Season 4 DVD Artwork

Finally, they released the Season 4 DVD cover!!! And I'm actually a little disappointed.
.
After the huge long wait for it, finally being released a month and a half after the season ended, even though DVD artworks for other shows were released as early as January, and I was so looking forward to seeing it, and in my honest opinion, its the worst cover out of all 4! It does sound pretty strong, and I do love the cover, but its the weakest of all four.
.
Don't get me wrong, I love Jim, but did they have to put him on the cover? I know lots of fans will disagree, but I so loved Melinda being the sole person on the cover, and they kind of ruined that tradition. I know Jim played an important role in the season, and probably put him on the cover because he died, but did they put Andrea on the cover of Season 1? Or at least use a better picture of Jim, I mean really, was that the best they could find?
.
Season Three's cover was very creative, they obviously took their time with it and the background was gorgeous, as was the picture of Melinda. She is gorgeous on the front of Season 4 though, a great picture to use, but I don't like how they stepped down from last season. And the tagline? The way it is put on, quite big and red, it really looks out of place, and Love Never Dies? Couldn't they have used the prominent tagline from season 4 instead of a Season 2 episode name? "Love Transcends Death" would have been better and relevant to the season.
.
I still love it of course, I just hope they don't release it in the UK like seven months after the US release like Season 3, it so isn't fair.

1 comment:

  1. I love this show. I read out your blog. That is nice. For DVDs i have one more option. try it Ghost Whisperer hope you like.

    ReplyDelete