July 17, 2009

Find Yourself with "Lost" Season 5 DVD

The fifth season of ABC's LOST will hit stores in America on December 8, 2009. I pre-ordered this DVD quite a while ago now, I absolutely adore the season, it is my favourite season so far of Lost, and to have it in my collection will be amazing, but since I got it from Amazon.com, and I live in the UK, it may take up to 2-4 weeks to arrive to me, so it could be just before or just after Christmas when I get it.
.
I am quite sad that this is the penultimate season, and that Season 6 will be the last, especially since I'm basically a new fan. But I have high hopes for Season 6 (I hope Shannon will come back, and I am so glad Claire has been confirmed to be a regular), and I know that I will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment