July 16, 2009

"Lost" Season Five Review


Best Season Yet. I am seriously in love with this series now. The finale was just the best finale yet, and I absolutely adored the whole series, and in my opinion, the best series in the 2008-2009 season, I have really grown to love Lost profoundly.
.
I wish I watched the series sooner, and I passed judgment on it before I even seen an episode and I shouldn't have. But now that I have seen it all so far, I am very glad I changed my opinion and decided to watch the series. It was quite a confusing season with the whole time-travelling fiascos, but I definetly enjoyed it. And poor Charlotte, when she died I felt sorry fo her, as I do when everyone on the show dies.
.
I loved how all the pieces started to connect, like the Dharma Initiative was explored more and Faraday's mother, which was quite a shocking surprise when she killed him in the past and never knew who he was. When I was losing interest with Lost from last season, this season sure picked up the series and took it to a whole new level of amazement, and I can't repeat myself enough when I say I love it.
.
Now the finale. The finale was fantastic. The huge build up was intense, and the whole episode shone from the whole season. It was the finale that made Season 5 the best for me. Now I am a huge Juliet fan, and I love her to bits, and when the chains wrapped around her and dragged her down the huge hole, I was devastated, I thought she was dead, and I was in tears. Then in the last minute, it shows that she isn't dead, and the bomb that they threw down there before hadn't exploded. So Juliet detonates the bomb, leaving the series on a huge cliffhanger, and Season 6 cannot come fast enough, I definetly need my Lost fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment