August 02, 2009

"Private Practice" Season Two DVD


After watching Season 2 of Private Practice, I will definetly be getting this DVD boxset. The artwork was released a few months ago by TVShowsOnDVD.com, and I love the cover, it definetly fits the style that the first season DVD had. The DVD will be released on September 15, 2009 for the US, but the UK may have to wait until March 2010 for this DVD, since we had to wait that long for Season 1.
.
I can't wait to see how this looks in person as I hope it matches Season 1 with it being shiny and embossed, so I'm waiting for the UK release so it matches with my Region 2 Season 1 DVD. If you haven't seen the series yet, then you should definetly get Season 1 (it's only 9 episodes long, so not much to watch) and catch up with the series in time for Season 3's debut in September.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment